What makes us different?
“Attention to diversity is the challenge of our Educational Project: we create a context of success for each student, understanding and working on weaknesses, but above all, fostering the strengths and talents that each student has and enabling them to see and develop their full potential.”
Why choose Areteia?
- Personalised education project and attention to diversity
- Specialist psycho-pedagogical and teaching team with extensive experience in learning difficulties.
- Dynamic, motivational and stimulating didactic teaching methods.
- Preparation for Trinity College exams.
- Art, musical and sporting education programmes.
- Excellence Programmes which maximise each student’s potential.
Let them tell you about it…
“Teachers at Areteia are a great, united team with the same way of understanding education, always taking into account the individual differences of each student.”
“Every student has the right to choose the educational path which best fits their needs. At Areteia, we offer each student the best route based on their interests, characteristics and motivations.”
Areteia in Numbers
35 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
44 SPECIALIST TEACHERS
10 to 18 STUDENTS PER CLASS
7 LEARNING SUPPORT SPECIALIST
You can find us here…
C/ Salvia, 24 – Urb. La Moraleja
28109 – Alcobendas – MADRID
Telf: +34 91 650 74 08
+34 91 650 74 08
Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00